After testing our prototype was tested, we made the necessary changes our product needed. While we kept the product the same shape and size, we opted for a different way to do the border; rather than have gaps all around the table for sliding in the boards, we instead one quarter of the table was left so that the hands and boards could be slide out easier than before hand. We also painted the border white to cover the cardboard and it made it look tidier once it was finished.
We also revamped the screen states and made them brighter and more relevant to the product's branding as well as making a tidier iPhone prototype.
UPDATE: Friday 30th January 2015
As a side project I decided to revisit Mòmaid and redesign the application part of the mobile up to the first 6 screens and created a small prototype using these slides.